Forum Index > Current Shows > American Gods

User Info Post
ZylpherAngel
I read the books, and am now starting the series
( http://www.primewire.is/tv-2793264-American-Gods ) (literately just starting the series!)

I, personally, adored the series, and was thrilled to see it get televisionized ( is that even a word?)

Any other fans around on here? Both, of course, who read the books and/ or are enchanted by the series. I'm looking for a discussion, but also for blatant fanboying/ fangirling/ fanthirdgendering, of course!

Anyone want to throw out there how something isn't in the series but in the books, or the other way around? How are the visuals? Anyone/ thing caught your eye? Yet us know! Share!
Posted 4 months ago ( Edited 4 months ago ) | Quote Post
thunderbolito
Love the series , superb cast, I have not read it yet because it always disappoints but i heard from friend reader's is pretty close to the books.
The reason why i choose not to read it and be ignorant of the characters and what happens next is the surprise factor, I find it more rewarding. at the same time any time I read it first I get this they should have done this or that or this other thing is missing etc...
Posted 1 month ago ( Edited 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
thunderbolito
So I read the book now and I can see a whole new different world about this tv series, they of course as always made this for tv, there is similarities but as always enjoy the book version a lot more.
Posted 1 week ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Current Shows > American Gods

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Hawaii Five-0

EquinePassion : "tinder for the dead" danno danno

Australia Day

zapater : When you get to the second half of the movie it all starts to gel,but unfortunat ...

Near Dark

DaemonicNimrod : Excellent but a very different kind of vampire flick. Very atmospheric. The enti ...

Restored

Black_Mama : I love this show, but this house is for a family of TEN and the dining room has ...

Thor: Ragnarok

ronbonnie : Entertaining movie with the reviews and box office I was expecting better, that ...

Toby Tyler, or Ten Weeks with a Circus

lowoil : Reminds me of an even older 1936 movie called **Let's Sing Again**. 7/10

UFC PPV Events

October78 : Wow great fight! main event anyway.

More Comments

Support the Site

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site